Due to the aging nature of T-Square, Georgia Tech will undertake a campus-wide, explorative study of learning management system (LMS) alternatives.
This project will utilize faculty and learner data-driven assessment of current and past LMS use in conjunction with focused pilot studies of a range of LMS offerings. This data-driven study will enable Georgia Tech leadership to explore LMS options that best meet faculty and learner needs.
The resultant specifications will be developed using the following inputs:
- The results of the LMS Pilots
- Peer universities’ requirements
- Faculty Steering Committee recommendations
- Data from support requests in Georgia Tech’s current LMS
- LMS Project Team recommendations